To cater to the needs of clients most effectively, inspection is carried out during port stay or sailing by trained & qualified engineers who have extensive experience in boiler repairs. Sophisticated equipments like, video scopes, ultrasonic thickness gauging and magnetic particle inspection (MPI) may be used depending upon the nature and purpose of inspection.
We combine our vast experience, perfection and proven process to deliver quality boiler repair services during planned or emergency outages for power plants and during dry-docking, anchorage, lay by or sea voyage to save costly downtime or off hire for the shipping industry. Skilled Boiler makers & class certified welders with an experience of minimum 20 years ensure that repairs are carried out keeping in mind the critical application of the equipment.
Regular Servicing is the best way to ensure your boiler is operating efficiently and at the optimum level. At Al Mufaddal we provide a unique proactive maintenance program which pays dividends in not only peak boiler performance but also in the overall safety of those working in the boiler plant. This type of maintenance approach uses scientific testing techniques and analysis to anticipate and correct by either repair or replacement, problems before they arise.
Services offered include, but are not limited to
Complete or partial retubing of water tube or fire tube boilers, air pre-heaters, economizers, super heater elements, heat exchangers, condensers, tube bundles.
- Short term plugging of leaks.
- Replacement or repair of tube plates.
- Tube Replacement.
- Access tube repair or replacement.
- Furnace tube repair or replacement.
- Replacement of mud or manhole rings.
- Casing repairs or replacement.
- Boiler section replacement.
- Service & refurbishing of boiler mounting.
- Burner service and automation.
- Refractory / Firebrick sales and service to fire tube, water tube and boilers.
- Mechanical & chemical cleaning using high pressure jet washing machine.